Facilitation supports groups of people as they collaborate, create, and make decisions. The Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) course provides training for anyone interested in developing their facilitation mindset and knowledge while learning from experienced agile practitioners.
Completing this course is also a way forward on the path for those who want to become Certified Agile Coaches. Facilitation is one of the many tools essential to coaching, and this course will equip you to develop and hone the skill.
- Deep dive of an in-demand skill that goes beyond technique alone and explores the mindset of a facilitator
- Live, immersive facilitation practice
- Scrum Alliance-approved agile instructors delivering the material
- Membership with a global organisation
- Contributes to evidence of facilitation experience when you apply to become a CEC or CTC
The course will be delivered through a mix of theory, creative exercises and concrete facilitation practice based on over 20 years of our instructor’s experience in the agile training space.
Each course includes topics such as:
- What is facilitation?
- The Facilitation Stances
- Creating Psychological Safety
- Building Working Agreements
- Facilitating Creativity
- Making Group Decisions
- Facilitating Retrospectives
- Managing Conflict
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone who wants to be an empowering and impactful facilitator
- Scrum masters on the path to Certified Scrum Professional® – ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)
- Agilists on the path to Certified Agile Coach® (CEC or CTC)
- Anyone interested in growing their career with facilitation skills
- Anyone who believes in happier teams and better meetings
16 Category B Professional Development Units (PDUs) or Scrum Education Units (SEUs) can be claimed after successfully completing this course.
A basic level of agile understanding and knowledge of facilitation will help, but is not essential for this course.
What is an ACS-CF?
This is a new course endorsed by the Scrum Alliance, Inc (www.scrumalliance.org) and on completion entitles the delegate to claim a Agile Coaching Skills – Certified Facilitator (CSM) license, valid for two years.
Is there an exam?
No. The ACS-CF accreditation is achieved by attending this two-day course and participating fully in the exercises and class discussions, and completing various facilitation activities during the course.
Is my booking refundable/transferrable?
Yes. We will issue a full refund if you cancel your booking 30 days before the course starts. However, cancellation (or no-show at the event) after this time you will result in you being charged the full amount due.
At our discretion, we may transfer your booking to another scheduled course date, providing payment has been received.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Get in touch with us directly if you have any more specific questions, and one of the team will be happy to help.
Duration: 2 daysView dates
Paul is the founder of Agilify, has been an active Certified Scrum Trainer since 2006, and also became only the fourth UK-based Certified Scrum Coach in 2011.